Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank goodness for a body!

For yesterday, I'm grateful to have a body that is fully functional. On Monday, I took an interval class at the local rec center. Boy, it sure kicked my body into gear. I guess that wasn't enough, so last night I took a spin class for an hour and then did an ab blast for an additional 1/2 hour. I'm so glad that I have a body that I can do that with. Our PE specialist gave each one of us a pedometer for this whole month to see which team can average the most steps per day. It sure makes you think and try to get more steps when you are wearing a pedometer.

My body is such a blessing. I can't believe anything, but that it was created by a loving Heavenly Father. We didn't come to be just by chance. There is an organization to everything and I'm grateful! I feel better than even in my 20's. Yeah for health!

No comments:

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!