Sunday, November 9, 2008

Scrumptious Dinner!

I thought I would share my dinner I made tonight. It was sooooo good!!
I made apple pork chops in a pan on the stove.



This picture does not do it justice! Too bad there isn't a smell feature.
I cut up the pork chops to fit it all into the pumpkin.


I wrapped it all up in tin foil.



I had a fireside to go to, so I put in on 300˚ for a couple of hours.
(Side note - The fireside was for all the Temple workers at Mt. Timp.
Elder L. Tom Perry and his wife spoke.)

I came back, took it out, put it on plates, and Voila!
Here was the result! Yum!!
Sunday dinner!


No comments:

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!