This was my Halloween costume for school and we were having a little bit of fun with the camera. I think the shorter curly hair makes me look a lot younger sometimes. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.
I went to a Halloween Party tonight and had a great time. We had some great chili, made some gourmet candy apples, played "trick or treat" and one of our favorites, scum. Here are some pictures from the party. I love all these guys. We have such a great time together. I decided the witch costume was too cumbersome for a party.








3 comments:
Holy cow, you look fantastic! Both of those costumes are absolutely beautiful!!! Actually, you're beautiful in both of them! Love ya!
Wow,you're quick to get those pics on the blog! I think you look very cute in the witch costume. My picture looks like you caught me by surprise. That was lots of fun!
Tash, you are amazing.. I am just catching up on all my blog readings and wow. You have much to write about. I thought with a kid now, I would have tons to write but nope cause all she does is sleep. I loved reading your blog and the hand freaked me out just seeing a pic of it. It seriously doesn't look like jello. I loved your hair short and straight but then the curls look fantastic too. Your costumes were wow and glad you had fun dressing up. Keep up the good work posting girl. You are awesome.
Post a Comment