Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Funny!

I was talking the other day to my dad on the phone. He said something that made me laugh and smile . . . and is still making me smile. I thought I would share.

"How's your love life? . . . . just checking to see if my prayers are being answered."

Isn't he the best? My parents never ask me about my love life. They are very supportive and wait for me to tell them. So, my Dad's question took me by surprise . . . and it's still making me smile.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Dad is sweet, isn't he? He sometimes surprises me by how perceptive he is. That reminds me, I didn't call them tonight. Oh well, I'll just call them tomorrow. Hope you have a great week!

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!