Saturday, November 29, 2008

Spice things up!

I'd like to decorate my bedroom. I'm thinking of getting a new duvet cover and sheets, etc.

This is a possibility. What do you think?
I want red in my room and probably brown, but I'm not sure if I want it as an accent color or main color. If you have any ideas, shoot them my way!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I sure did! I'm so grateful for family!

I also brave the crowds yesterday to go shopping. I've never done it before! It wasn't too bad and there were some great sales.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I love that! It's really pretty looking. Great color combo. I braved the crowds yesterday too! But it was a little nuts. Best buy at 5:00 a.m. and Target at 6:00 a.m. then Staples afterward. I was ready to get home when I did! Worth it though, definitely got some great stuff.

Anonymous said...

I think it's beautiful. You can never have enough red in my opinion!

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!