Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I love Sundays!

I love Sundays!! I played the organ in Sacrament Mtg. Allison, the other organist is moving at the end of the month, so I think it will just be me. It's been nice to switch off with someone else. Usually, I'm the only organist. I bought some new organ prelude music that I really like. I should probably spend some time practicing and improving my organ skills, but it probably won't happen right now.

Primary is so much fun! I'm the primary chorister. All of our kids have sharing time at the same time, so we've got the little guys (3 yrs old) all the way to the older kids (11 yrs old). It's quite the range in the same group. We started learning "Called to Serve" this month. It was fun to dust off my missionary tag to use as a "prop". I love that hymn and I love talking about missionary work. I'm not so good at doing missionary work these days, but I enjoy remembering my mission.

Jacob's (my nephew) birthday was on Sunday. We had a dinner celebration for him. We enjoyed eating, playing games, and celebrating. It's was also Josh's (my brother) birthday and it would have been great fun to have him there, too.

No comments:

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!