Monday, October 13, 2008

Life Upgrade . . . of sorts!

This week is a week of upgrades in my life. It started yesterday on Sunday with a fast. I've been thinking a lot about faith and trust and decided I really need more in my life.

Tonight, I met with my financial advisor, and feel like I'm on my way with that aspect of my life.

I'm getting to bed early with the hopes of getting up early and exercising. It didn't happen this morning. Fortunately, I woke up with enough time to get ready to be on time to work. I guess my body needed the sleep.

I'm working harder to read my scriptures at a time when I won't fall asleep. Right before bedtime has definitely NOT been the most effective! lol.

I've lost over 60 pounds in the last few years and have still been working at it to get to my goal. I've had less than 10 pounds to go for a long time now. I've been going to LA Weight Loss. The closed the local office in Provo and so now I get to travel to Draper. I'm going to use this as an opportunity to really work hard, follow any advice and so forth, and get to my goal weight once and for all!!! I went in the other day for the 1st time and felt a little more motivated than I have for awhile. If anyone needs encouragement, give me a call!

Tomorrow I have a class after school . . .classroom management . . . trying to upgrade my management. Heehee. My students won't know what "hit" them. Afterwards, it's off for bridesmaid dress shopping. Who doesn't want to shop for a new red dress. I'll have to look for ways to wear it after the wedding, too. Anyone want to help me with that? :)

I'm trying to get in for a hair appt. Anyone have any ideas? I want to get some length cut off , but not go short. I don't know that I want to straighten it everyday, either. . . so it will have to be able to be cute curly or straight.

I have Thursday and Friday off. Thursday, I'm going clothes shopping with a friend. That will be an upgrade for my wardrobe. It needs a little help. I don't go shopping very often.

Friday, my Mom is helping me out at school. I have a student teacher this year and she will be here next month for 3 weeks. I need to give my classroom a little "upgrade", but never want to go spend extra time there. So, Mom and I will have a little bonding time in my classroom.

Saturday, I have another appt. for laser hair removal. Yeah! It's a great thing, but somewhat a pain in the process of it all.

I also have a few dates, so we'll see how those go.

The week wraps up on Saturday evening at the Temple working. It doesn't get much better than that!!!

I think that covers most every aspect of my life right now.

No comments:

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!