Saturday, September 20, 2008

Games! Games! Games!

I LOVE games! I haven't played games for so long, but last night I got together with some friends. It was so fun to make smoothies, sit around the table and play some games. We played Fluxx (the game is never the same and the rules are always changing), Whoonu (found out some interesting things about some people), and another game (I can't remember the name, but it has to do with partners, cars, accidents, repairs, speed limits, etc. - very fun). The last game looks like it's right out of the 70's, but I think it's still sold and still looks the same. It was a fun new one. Anyone want to play some games?

1 comment:

sb said...

Tashie - I just read this post (yeah, I'm way behind). That card game is called Mille Bournes. It is still made (we bought one at a game store about a year ago) and is a great addition to your game library! =)

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!