Thursday, October 8, 2009

I love my fiance!

Can I just tell you that I love my fiance, Kelly so much!!! We've both had a long week and have been so tired. Tonight, we just sat and talked while I folded laundry and put it away. We had some great conversations and learned some new things about each other. Sometimes it is so nice to just sit and relax and be able to talk about anything. We often have heavy things to talk about, but it's fun to just talk about whatever and have a light conversation that could lead and go anywhere. I didn't want him to leave.

I love him!

No comments:

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!