I just love my students and my class this year!!! They are so much fun and I'm loving my teaching style and interactions with the kids. It's just working for me! I don't know if that makes sense. The last 2 days have been parent/teacher conferences. These are very long days for me and I am so exhausted, but I love talking with parents. They were so kind in saying that they kids are loving school and loving learning. What more could I love to hear as a teacher.
I have a small magnetic easel that I've opened up for the kids to use magnetic letters and create sentences on using correct capitalization and punctuation. I had 3 cute boys come over to me this morning all excited. They had written a sentence and wanted me to see it. It read, "We love Miss Jones do you?" I had to take a picture. Maybe I'll post it when I get it downloaded. I have to crop the kids out first, but it sure made me feel good!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kelly & Tasha
- Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment