Can I just say that Valentine's Day is so much better when you have someone than when you are single. I think it's just a given. For the record, I had a fabulous Valentine's Day! My Valentine's Day ended up being on Friday. It started with roses being hand delivered to my school with a card. Sweet! That started the day off right. How could it not?
Valentine's Day is also the best as a teacher! My student's really showed their love. I love those little guys so much! They were so cute! I had expressed many times to not bring me any candy. Many of them brought me fruit. It had lots of apples and oranges. It was awesome! I still have some fruit from that day. For my students, I wrote each of them a "secret" message on white cardstock in white crayon. They got to use water colors to "find out" their secret message from me. They loved it and each card was different depending on the colors they used. I loved it! The day just continued from there and got better and better.
I also had some great times with a good friend that day (a previous colleague) and got to see my nephew's hockey game that added to the great mix of the day.
Thanks to my students, student teacher, and Kelly! You are the best!
1 comment:
Tash, I'm so glad you had a happy valentine's day. You deserve it. Looks like things are going great! Hawaii, I'm jelous. I hope you have a wonderful time.
Post a Comment