Friday, February 20, 2009

Steph's Birthday!

It was fun times at Macaroni Grill for Steph's birthday last week! It's a great excuse to get together and have a fun evening with friends. We also played Battle of the Sexes and Guitar Hero. I'd never played Guitar Hero before. It was great fun! I can't wait to play again!

Tyler, Stephanie, Lindsay


Kelly and I


Tyler, Stephanie, Lindsay, and Katie


Jen and Gifford


Liesel


Katie and Liesel (totally blurry, but oh so cute!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm dying, that picture of Katie and Leisel is so cute!

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!