Today was a fabulous day! Some of the roommates and friends from my first few years at BYU got together for lunch at Mimi's Cafe. I connected with Laura on facebook and she told me she was going to be in town. I talked to Alisa, who had recently connected with Ang and then it grew from there. It ended up being Laura, Alisa, Amy, Angela, Anna, Stefanne, Julie, Jani, and I and several babies. We had such a blast! Some of us had seen each other and others hadn't seen one another for years. We'd love to do it again. Many of us are in the area. We'll have to get the families together with husbands and all the kids at a park or something. It made for a great day!
I also worked out with Katie and did upper body at the clubhouse. I'm definitely going to feel it tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment