Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

I have not been so good at posting lately. So many things have been happening in my life. I have SO many things to be thankful for.

I have a loving fiance who is the love of my life and we are counting down til we are sealed.
I have such a wonderful family who we love each other for who we are and will do whatever we can for each other.
I have such amazing parents who are my greatest cheerleaders and support and have raised me to be who I am.
I have a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me with so much and listens to my prayers.
I have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life that strengthens me every day and guides me back to my Heavenly Father.
I have such wonderful friends who are a great support in my life (even when we don't see each other or talk - when we do, it's like nothing has changed).
I have a job that I love that fulfills me every single day and working with the kids makes me want to be a better person and teacher.
I have 3 amazing children that will be my stepchildren in a short period of time. They definitely help me to be a better person. I've become a better teacher this year because of my association with these wonderful kids.
I could go on and on. There are so many things to be grateful for.
I can't wait to get sealed for time and all eternity with my soulmate and best friend and start our life together.

3 comments:

Tori said...

Yay for all those wonderful blessings!
I've always wondered if being a teacher makes someone a better parent, but apparently being a parent makes someone a better teacher too! Interesting.

Vix said...

Hello my sister, I am a Catholic priest, but living in Africa; and I don’t know if you believe in God, but I also believe in man, I do not know why I came across your blog ; I was attracted to your bike as I am trying to find a way to travel for my studies, I am also a student at a university here in Africa, but I have a very large displacement problem and the means of transport in use here does not allow me to arrive on time at the university, especially I do not have scholarships to study I am doing, but I am supported by a community of priests who pay for my education, my food, and my home, but I can not really ask either. it bothers me a lot, so I would also like to attempt to find something in my side through personal contacts; Here, for example, I’m currently trying my luck, and who knows, and good men chritables exist in this world and may be that my cry be heard by someone, then you know who can help this poor African priest to finish out these studies by finding a way to buy a scooter or bike for transportation? my university is one hour by bus from my community and I always arrive late due to emboutaillages; by motorcycle or scooter, it will not take long and I am ready to provide all details about me and for verification question show the truth of what I say, I am very sincere and I am open to all proposals made to me and I will answer all questions as to issue precision and clarity, thank you, that the Good Lord bless you for advance;
I’m not very good in English; I try to speak and write; but I always speak French;
To contact me, this is my mail; wibua2000@yahoo.fr;

Vix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!