Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Has Arrived!

Yeah!!!! Summer is here!

Now is the time when I can get some decent sleep, be outside, exercise, read my scriptures in the morning without falling asleep, clean and organize my classroom, my house and everything else, connect with family and friends, and regroup!

Today is a glorious Sunday. It's Fast Sunday. I got lots of sleep last night. I'm preparing for sharing time in Primary today on how faith in the Lord Jesus Christ can strengthen me and my family. I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the time straightening my hair or just leave it curly. I'm thinking of some wonderful thing to make for dinner for Kelly and I. I'm trying not to think about Literacy Institute tomorrow and Tuesday and all the work I still need to do to be ready to present on Tuesday morning.

This morning I ran across a little book I got from a visiting teacher of thoughts from President Hinckley about woman. I read part of that and it was inspiring.

I'm off to fold some laundry that has been sitting on the bed, shower, decide whether to straighten the hair, and put the finishing touches on Sharing Time before church.

I'll add a quick picture from Lily's baptism yesterday.

No comments:

About Me

Kelly and Natasha walk day by day through the blessings and challenges of daily life. Some days are wonderful and others are rough, but somehow we always make it through. It took a long time for us to find each other, but find each other we have. We are learning to be better parents, step-mom for the first time, and bringing a baby together into this world. Life certainly isn't easy, but we are making it work and growing closer everyday and loving each other more each day. This is all possible through our faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ. This is our journey!